Welcome to our Team
- CEO Nauta Capital Management
- Group VP- Sierra Petroleum International Ltd.
Limited (HK) / Avantulo
Holdings Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- PhD International Finance
- Master Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
- Dr. David Chang has technical qualification in Electronic Engineering majoring in Ground Radar and Telecommunication from No.1 Radio College, R.A.F, Locking, UK. Completed courses in franchise planning and development in the (McDonald’s) Hamburger University, USA.
- Holds A Bachelor Degree in Economics, Master Degree in Business Administration and a Doctor of Philosophy in International Finance.
- Served in the 5 Nations (UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand) Air Defense Command.
- Appointed as Chief Economic Advisor reporting to His Royal Highness King Malietoa Tanumafili II, Head of States of Western Samoa, served for 3 years.
- Has expertise in the areas of strategic planning, leadership development, team building, finance, marketing, technology development, corporate branding and consulting to a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
- Has worked in various industries in UK, USA, Bosnia, Western Samoa, Vietnam, China, Malaysia and adapts well to various cultures, social economic environment and knows how to make things happen.
Mr. David Yeung CISA, CFE, CIA
- Group Chief Operating Officer - Nauta Capital Management / Avantulo Group
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Information Systems
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Registered Regional Customer
Operations Performance Center Coordinator
- David is a KPMG Singapore and China Alumni. David first joined KPMG Singapore as a computer auditor in the Information Risk Management (IRM) and progressed to Managing Consultant of IT Advisory practices. As a Managing Consultant, David left KPMG in late 1999 to join Mobile-one Ltd (M1) in Singapore as their Head of Management Assurance Services at General Manager level. He was involved in both IT internal audit and operational audits, revenue assurance, and fraud management during his time with M1. He has assisted M1 in establishing its Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework and methodology in monitoring, resolving, and reporting key risks to senior management and its Risk Committee.
- In 2005, David joined DBS Bank Ltd (DBS) as their Group Audit Vice President. His DBS’ role was mainly project based focusing on risk assessment, management controls and operational efficiency and effectiveness. He was also in charge of the IT infrastructure and Network IT audit group with the Bank. He has developed the Audit Risk Control Framework for DBS, facilitated the Audit Transformation of the Bank’s Audit Process, Audit Methodology, Continuous Monitoring, Quality Assurance and Audit Automation.
- David rejoined KPMG China in 2007 to 2009 as a Partner, headed the South China Advisory practices in Information Technology, Business Performance Services, Governance Risk Controls (GRC), Risk transformation, and Financial Risk Management. David has extensive experience in Internal Audit Services and IT security & audit work, and has also recently focused on Sarbanes Oxley and Corporate Governance & internal control and audit issues. He has work on several SOX 404 and JSOX assignments, and recently involved with several clients on Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange Internal Control, Hong Kong Stock Exchange PN21, and Singapore Stock Exchange Corporate Governance guidelines compliance.
- David has extensive experience in Information Technology where he has conducted operational, processes, and ERP reviews; established KPMG’s SAP and IT Networking Competencies Centers; assisted clients in the establishment of IT and Project Governance, Expense Management, and building its in-house/off-shoring development team. He has also assisted clients in the SAP system stabilization and provided advisory on its ERP enhancement. David is an expert book reviewer for Audit and Control related subjects for professional associations and publishers. In addition, he also specializes in SAP R/3 Security & Controls review, and Business Continuity Management and implementation.
- David has worked with clients in
various industries which include Banking, Financial Services, Insurance,
Property, Construction, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Airline,
Logistics, Public Services, Oil and gas, Automotive, Health Care & Hospital,
Media, Electronics and Manufacturing.
- As Chief Operating Officer of NCM, David is overseeing the Enterprise Group financials, operations, investments, and enterprise risk management.
- Project Secretary - Nauta Capital Management
- Founder of Global Ocean Group
- Business Admin (BA)
- Project Manager
- Mr. Moyen, Secretary of Nauta Capital Management Limited working together with the Global Ocean Group of Companies...has extensive experience in businesses, with experience in real estate development, and construction. He has owned several oil and gas companies, and various manufacturing plants.
- In 2006 Mr. Moyen acquired over $30 Million in Real Estate properties with the Global Ocean Group, and has since leveraged and invested this equity value into project technology over the past many years, now currently in its latest development stages.
- A graduate of St. Matthew College, Mr. Moyen has over fifty years of experience with a very diverse business background. His proven management style, record of accomplishments and born leadership inspires others to work at their highest levels toward a common goal.
Mr. Christopher S. McDiarmid
- Senior Project Supervisor - Nauta Capital Management
- Founder of Global Ocean Group
- Secretary - Avantulo Group
- Marketing Manager (MM)
- Business Admin (BA)
- Mr. McDiarmid is the Founder and CFO of Global Ocean Group of Companies...a graduate in business and marketing from Red Deer College with a very diverse background.
- In 2006 Mr. McDiarmid acquired over $30 Million in Real Estate properties with the Global Ocean Group, and has since leveraged and invested this equity value into project technology over the past many years, with many corporations from Project Development to Project Finance... now currently in its latest development stages.
- Mr. McDiarmid has expertise in the areas of strategic planning, leadership development, team building, finance, marketing, technology development, corporate branding and consulting to a wide variety of businesses and organizations...
- Mr. McDiarmid has been working with Mevi Capital Group since 2003 when Mr. McDiarmid spent one year in Hong Kong - and Together, with Nauta Capital Management Limited, and Global Ocean Group - they now have various corporations specializing in Green Energy Projects and Technologies.
- With many years of experience from Legal, to Accounting, Marketing...to Project Finance and Management, Mr. McDiarmid looks forward to growing Internationally with Nauta Capital Management Limited as the Senior Project Supervisor - and utilize the many years traveling through Asia - Europe - and North and South America to establish/create many unique projects - utilizing international trade finance contacts...
Mr. Mark A. Bravi
- Financing of Project and Technologies Director - Nauta Capital Management
- MS in Civil & Plumbing Engineering
- Licensed Real Estate Investment Broker
- Mr. Mark A. Bravi is a Senior National and International business executive with over 60 years of experience with a proven track record in a variety of fields, including investments, international trade, construction, cosmetics, and real estate. He is recognized as a strong creative manager with organizational and business skills through the ownership of several private companies.
- Mr. Bravi was Director of a Subcontracting firm in Odessa, Ukraine serving 120 General Contractors with 455 employees completing approximately 600 projects per year. Mr. Bravi was the field supervisor and project engineer managing the technical department for five years.
- Mr. Bravi then worked in engineering position with 'Sargent & Lundy' - one of the ten largest nuclear power designing firms in the world. During this time in 1979, Mr. Bravi also organized and created Face & Facial Co., Ltd., a company Mr. Bravi founded as President, which he still owns and was manages with his family today. Their skin care product lines is known Nationally and Internationally. The company activity and performance recognized and publicized in 85 national magazines. Mr. Bravi and his good wife Mila developed their line of products under the name "Milbra", a trade name. Many international celebrities in the film and television industries are clients of salon services and this product line for post-op plastic surgery and for treatment of severe acne problems with these award winning products producing excellent results.
- Mr. Bravi acquired his own Investment Real Estate Firm producing over $2.5 Billion in offerings, growing this business into industrial equipment and commodity sales which has developed into project finance with Mr. Bravi's current company ownership called Royal Investments Ltd., where Mr. Bravi is the current Chairman of the Board and CEO.
Mr. Patrick J. McKenna
- Metals Advisor - Nauta Capital Management
- South America Project Advisor
- Political Science Major
- Mr. Patrick J. McKenna has a political science major with an insurance background that began with CNA Insurance at Chicago, Illinois as sales and marketing export for Employer-Employee Groups. This business model has since developed into credit related insurance working with Banks and Savings & Loan Associations.
- Mr. McKenna now manages his own brokerage company introducing international connections to Nauta Capital Management as project and Metals Adviser for South America.
Mr. Robert J. Neely
- The President
and CEO of WorldWide Productivity, Inc. (WWP)
- WWP is a project development company.
- Mr. Neely is also the CEO of Global
Procurement Associates, Inc. (GPA).
is a procurement company operating in 28 countries worldwide.
- Mr. Neely brings
over 35 years of successful business history to both ventures. Mr. Neely’s career started with Procter &
Gamble. He then moved to Johnson &
Johnson. After several marketing and
sales assignments at Johnson & Johnson, he became the Vice President of Sales
and a member of the Management Board of then the largest consumer products
division within the Corporation.
- During his
tenure at Johnson & Johnson, Mr. Neely’s sales organization successfully
implemented the national rollout of Reach Toothbrush, OB Tampons and Sundown
Sunscreen. Mr. Neely then moved to
American Cyanimid where he was the Vice President of Sales of their largest
consumer products division and a member of the Management Board and ultimately
became the Executive Vice President for Consumer Products Worldwide.
- Mr. Neely left
American Cyanimid to become the President and CEO of a privately-owned New York
based Company called Product Movers. Product
Movers was a free standing insert company (FSI). At the time he took over this Company it had
$20 million in sales, no profit and last in the industry. Within three years, under Mr. Neely’s
direction, Product Movers was ranked second in the industry with over $400
million in sales and a 23% PBT (profit before tax) line. The Company was ultimately purchased by
Rupert Murdoch for inclusion in his News America Corporation.
- Mr. Neely was
President and CEO of the American Consulting Corporation (ACC) in New York
City, owned by a British holding company. At the time ACC was the largest sales promotion and full-marketing
services company in the United States. In
addition, it was the largest of 78 companies owned worldwide by the British
- Mr. Neely has
spent the last 15 plus years as an entrepreneur, successfully starting and
running a College insert and College marketing company. He was also President of a successful sports
marketing company before starting his own sports marketing company,
International Sports & Event Marketing, Ltd. (ISM). He successfully started a Senior PGA Tour
Golf Event. In his capacity as owner and
CEO of this international sports marketing company he was responsible for
marketing for participants in the prestigious sailing events, the America’s Cup
and the Whitbred Round-The-World Sailing Event as well as numerous international
corporate meetings and golf events in Australia, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Canada, the
U.K., South Africa, etc. In addition, Mr.
Neely’s sports marketing company created and managed the on-line scoring system
for the LPGA Golf Tour. He also marketed
the 50th Anniversary of the United Nations in New York City.
- Mr. Neely’s
recent projects included the purchase of the Shark Island Yacht Club in Newport
Beach, California. Mr. Neely changed the
name to the Newport Beach Yacht Club and after six years of ownership, it was
sold to facilitate more active involvement in WorldWide Productivity, Inc. and Global
Procurement Associates, Inc.
- In addition, Mr.
Neely is currently involved in land acquisition and financing for projects in Panama, Nicaragua, Peru, Ecuador, Costa
Rica, Colombia and El Salvador in conjunction with consulting for private
companies in these countries involved in infrastructure building and
rebuilding. In addition to these Central
and South American Countries, projects are being implemented in Mexico and
Western Africa, specifically Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya and Liberia. In addition, Mr. Neely is working on a major
green technology in Israel. These
projects involve, but are not limited to, vertical wind-turbine, new wave green
generators and state of the art water purification and enhancement
programs. These are long-term financing
and construction projects that will bring years of economic, viability and
progress in these geographic regions. These projects
come on the heels of successful implementation of similar projects in Russia and
- Mr. Neely earned a B.S. in Journalism from the
University of Kansas in 1968. After
completion of additional graduate hours, Mr. Neely successfully completed the program
in Marketing Strategy from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
in 1980. He makes his home in Laguna
Beach, California with his wife, Susan.
Mr. Larry Lefebvre
- Project Manager for Canada - Nauta Capital Management
- Mr. Lefebvre Graduated with a degree in Agriculture and later founded the first of what was to become the Laden Group of Companies.
Laden Steel Fabricators Inc., became a leader in the agricultural industry specializing in the manufacturing and construction of turn-key Feed mill and Commercial Grain Handling systems throughout Western Canada.
Laden Steel also diversified into environmental storage units plus equipment and major components for the Oil and Materials Handling Industry with global exposure. Mr. Lefebvres' Organization directly employed over 200 people thru-out Western Canada in various related industries for over 30 years.
- Laden Steel was later sold as an ongoing successful company with all employees intact.
Mr. Daryl R. Weber
- Project Manager for USA - Nauta Capital Management
- Computer Systems Consultant
- Mr. Weber has a background as a Computer Systems Consultant - Systems Designer between 1980/90s for Bell South Communications Atlanta with other clients such as AKA Nobel / Defense Contract Audit Agency and Georgia Power.
- Mr. Weber is also a Forex Currency Trader with a background in Ancient History Studies / Aysia / Russia / Sumer